Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
What Does Marine Federal Credit Union Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members’ personal information; the reasons Marine FCU chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, information about your transactions and experiences. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? No. Can you limit this sharing? N/A.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, information about your creditworthiness. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? No. Can you limit this sharing? N/A.
- For our affiliates to market to you. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? No. Can you limit this sharing? N/A.
- For our non-affiliates to market to you. Does Marine Federal Credit Union share? No. Can you limit this sharing? N/A.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice? Marine Federal Credit Union.
What we do
How does Marine FCU protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Marine FCU collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Marine FCU does not share with our affiliates.
Non-affiliates - Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Marine FCU does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
Joint marketing - A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Other Important Information
Notices and Joint Relationships – Except where expressly required by applicable law, we will provide all notices to the person (member) listed first on any application, agreement or other relevant document with us. The notice will be mailed to the address noted for said person on the application, agreement or other document. If this person (member) has agreed to receive notices and disclosures electronically, then we can send all such notices and notifications, to the email or Internet address provided by said person; or we shall post or otherwise give notice by posting a notice, providing a link or using such other electronic methods authorized under applicable laws and/or regulations. All joint owners, borrowers and guarantors agree to the receipt and sufficiency of any notice or notification sent according to this paragraph.
Questions? Call 800.225.3967